Intravenous Therapy (IV) is the introduction of nutrients and medicines intravenously. IVs can be used in a variety of ways to supply necessary minerals, medicines, and nutrients to the body very rapidly.
IV Nutrient Therapy can be used for a variety of indications:
- To improve immune system function to fight infections
- Improve detoxification pathways such as for the elimination of Heavy Metals from the body
- Help with Acute and Chronic stress
- Improve Energy and Reduce Fatigue
- Aid in the treatment of Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Rehydration when dehydrated
- Improving sports and athletic performance and recuperation
We also administer High Dose Vitamin C in our cancer patients guided by the protocol developed by the University of Kansas. High dose Vitamin C allows the introduction of much higher amounts of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) than is possible orally. This very high dose is toxic to many types of cancer cells but is not harmful to normal cells. It helps healthy cells to heal and can reduce the side effects from radiation and chemotherapy while at the same time that it induces cancer cell death.
This well researched, non toxic, and safe manner of infusion is useful as a natural form of chemotherapy alone or in combination with conventional radiation or chemotherapy as the case may require.